Access to and use of this site, (www.culturalco-operation.org) and related sites is provided by Cultural Co-operation (CC) subject to the following terms:
1. By using the CC site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the CC site.
2. Cultural Co-operation may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by CC. Your continued use of the CC site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use CC site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use or to promote CC events and activities. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any CC site content except for such use or promotion. Any other use of the CC site content requires the prior written permission from CC.
4. You agree to use the CC site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of any other user or restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of the CC site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the CC site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. The CC site content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or warranties made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including in particular any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will CC be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses are foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect or consequential loss or any special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the CC site regardless of the form of action.
7. CC does not warrant that functions contained in the CC site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the CC site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Contributions to the CC site
8. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to the CC site (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant CC a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, perform, play or make available to the public your contribution on a worldwide basis. If you do not want to grant to CC the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to CC sites.
9. Further to paragraph 8, by submitting your contribution to the CC site, you:
9.1 warrant that your contribution:
9.1.1 is your own original work, does not violate or infringe the copyright or any other intellectual property or personal right of any third party and that you have the right to make it available to CC in accordance with the licence terms set out in paragraph 8 above;
9.1.2 is not defamatory; and
9.1.3 does not in any other way infringe any law. And you:
9.2 indemnify CC against all costs, claims, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by CC as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
10. About your contributions:
* Contributions must be civil and tasteful
* No contributions are to be disruptive, offensive or abusive
* contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
* No contributions are to include unlawful or objectionable content or any content which may be harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane,or offensive on grounds of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
11. Further points about your use of the CC site:
* If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users we may stop your ability to contribute .
* Spamming, the contribution of off-topic material or the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times are not permitted.
* Advertising, impersonation or inappropriate ( e.g. vulgar, offensive etc ) user names are not permitted.
12. The views expressed in the CC unedited site are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of CC.
13. If you breach any Term of Use you will be sent an e-mail, which informs you why your contribution has been removed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that any further breach may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
14. If CC considers any breach to be serious and/or repeated, CC may use whatever information is available to it about you to stop any further such breaches. This may include informing relevant parties such as your email provider about the infringement/s.
15. IP addresses of online computers used by online contributors are recorded to help enforce these actions.
16. CC reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
17. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
18. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
First Floor, 4 Pinchin Street
London E1 1SA
Registered Charity No. 801111
Registered address: Cultural Co-operation, First Floor, 4 Pinchin Street, London E1 1SA
Company No: 222 8599 (1988)
First published: July 2010
© the artist(s), writer(s), photographer(s) and Cultural Co-operation
All rights reserved. Artists who are current subscribers to CC may download or print this text for the limited purpose of use in their business or professional practice as artists.
Parts of this text may be reproduced either in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (updated) or with written permission of the publishers.